Time really flies! It was just Easter a couple of months back and now it’s fall. And apart from Halloween and Thanksgiving, one thing autumn is synonymous with is pumpkin. As soon as autumn arrives, these huge orange veggies start popping just about everywhere, from our porch to nearby barista. We start our day by carving pumpkins for the Halloween, end it by zeroing on pumpkin recipes for Thanksgiving and not to mention, sipping pumpkin lattes in between. That’s how handy pumpkins are. But that’s not all! This versatile veggie is also a subject of several jokes. And that precisely what we’ve got you here, a list of funny pumpkin jokes for kids!
44 Pumpkin Jokes For Kids!
So turn fall into a silly season for a while with our collection of pumpkin jokes, puns, riddles and one-liners for kids.
1. A Common Hack Among Pumpkins!
Q: What do pumpkins do when they rip their pants?
A: They sew on a pumpkin patch.
2. Not A Very Cheerful Way To Greet Each Other!
Q: How do pumpkins greet each other in November?
A: Happy Hollowing!
3. Cinderella Should Consider Another Coach!
Q: Why is Cinderella so bad at football?
A: Because she had a pumpkin for a coach.
4. Math Meets Food Here!
Q: What do a pumpkin’s circumference and its diameter have in common?
A: Pumpkin pie.
5. When The Instructions Are Not Clear Enough!
A few days before Thanksgiving, a father said to his son that he could carve pumpkins on the kitchen table. He came back an hour later to check on his son and started yelling on his son, “you totally destroyed the table! And you even spelled the pumpkins wrong”!
6. A Pumpkin Joke Only Nerds Can Get!
Q: Why did the chef add baking soda to the pumpkin spice lattes?
A: To make them even more basic.
7. Yes, Even Pumpkins Like To Have Fun!
Q: What do adventurous pumpkins do to have fun in their spare time?
A: Go bungee gourd jumping.
8. Have You Seen Such A Pumpkin?
Q: What is orange and can be faster than a speeding train?
A: Super Pumpkin.
9. You Can’t Blame Them For That!
Q: Why do pumpkins are not very good at academics?
A: Because their brains were scooped out.
10. This Must Be Pretty Easy To Guess!
Q: What is the favorite sport of a pumpkin?
11. Easy Peasy!
Q: How do you fix a gourd?
A: By using a pumpkin patch.
12. That’s A Cute Way Of Greeting!
Q: What did the pumpkin say after Thanksgiving feast?
A: Good-pie everyone.
13. Pumpkin Riddle For Kids!
Q: When is an orange not an orange?
A: When it’s a pumpkin.
14. Those Gourds Are Doing Their Job Well!
Q: Who helps baby pumpkins cross the road safely when they go to school?
A: The crossing gourd.
15. Have You Seen Any Of These?
Q: What kind of gourd grows on trees?
16. Who Would Have Thought Of It?
Q: What do you call a sporty and athletic pumpkin?
A: A jock o’ lantern.
17. That’s So Cute! Never Really Thought That Way!
Q: What is the similarity between pumpkins and cats?
A: Just like cats, even pumpkins wait for their humans at the porch when you get home.
18. Such A Cute Nickname For Pumpkins!
Q: What do you call a pretty pumpkin?
19. Must Have Piqued The Green One!
Q: What did the orange pumpkin say to the green pumpkin?
A: You look a little sick. Get well soon!
20. Their Demand Increases Manifold During Thanksgiving!
Q: Which English pop singer is highly preferred during the Thanksgiving holiday?
A: Pumpkin Spice.
21. Now We Know The Secret!
Q: How are gourds so healthy and strong?
A: By pumpkin iron (pumping iron).
22. So That’s The Secret Behind Their Close Proximity.
Q: Why were the two pumpkins always seen together?
A: Because they had deep roots.
23. That’s How Everyone Feels After A Good Meal!
Q: What does a pumpkin pie say after a satiating meal?
A: Wow, that was filling.
24. Do You Mind Listening To Him, Mr. Baker?
Q: What did the pumpkins say to the pie baker?
A: Please use apples instead.
25. And That’s A Magical Transformation!
Q: What vegetable does a pumpkin turn into when it is stepped on by an elephant?
26. Cleaver Witch!
Q: Why did the witch color her toenails orange during autumn?
A: It was her trick to hide in the pumpkin patch.
27. It’s Right, Metaphorically!
Q: When is a pumpkin not a pumpkin?
A: When you drop it because then it becomes a squash.
28. We Totally Understand Her Problem.
Q: Why couldn’t the teacher take the class to the pumpkin patch?
A: Because it was located in a seedy part of town.
29. Poor Farmer, Loses So Many Pumpkins Every Year!
Q: What did the farmer say when his squash went missing from the farm?
A: There’s pumpkin weird happening around here…
30. It Had No Other Option!
Q: Why did the pumpkin cross the road?
A: Because it fell off the wagon!
31. They’d Look So Cute As Trains!
Q: What’s orange and goes “choo choo”?
A: A pumpkin in train-ing.
32. All Hail The King!
Q: Who is the grand leader of all pumpkins?
A: The Pumpking!
33. And Why Are We Not Surprised?
Q: What do pumpkins eat at the movies?
A: Candy corn.
34. A Halloween Pumpkin Joke For Kids!
Q: What did the orange pumpkin ask the green pumpkin?
A: “Are you a zombie?”
While these pumpkin jokes for kids can be cracked at any time of the year, they are immensely popular during autumn, Halloween and Thanksgiving. You can use the pumpkin one-liners for photo captions also. And most importantly, these are clean pumpkin jokes, so parents need not worry. If you have any more pumpkin jokes to share, leave them in the comment section below.